SECONDARY SCHOOL ADMISSIONS
- Fill out enrollment form
- Schedule and pay for the admissions exam
- Arrive on time on the day of your admissions exam.
- Submit your current transcript and a reference letter from your current school.
- The admissions exam includes general knowledge of the Spanish and English language. All candidates are assessed by a psychologist.
Documents and requirements for Secondary:
- Original birth certificate and 4 copies.
- For first year secondary students: original primary school transcript and 3 copies.
- For 2nd and 3rd year secondary school enrollment: original transcripts of previous years and 4 copies.
- Six 2.5x3cm photographs, head facing the camera, black and white, (in recent school photographs students were wearing peach colored secondary school uniform polo, head facing the camera).
- Medical Certificate of Good Health
- Copy of CURP
- Reference letter (letter of good conduct)
- Enrollment form
- Signed school rules and regulations handbook and educational services contract.
NOTE: If you are a foreigner, your transcripts must be validated by the Mexican board of education (Secretaria de Educacion Publica, SEP).
HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSIONS